Thursday, May 6, 2010

Review - Stila Smudge Pot in 'Little Black Dress'




I picked up this little gem in a blog sale with Too Much Blush (thanks doll!) and I must say I like it!  It reminds me a lot of the Plumkin cream shadow I reviewed yesterday, but with the ease of application and consistent texture that it lacked.

Here is the swatch on my arm:

Pretty huh!  It's really glittery in this photo but it's quite dark on application.  Here are my peepers using this as an eyeliner AND a smudged-shadow-kinda-thing.


See - not so sparkly!  I could see myself rocking the smokey eye for a big night out, or using it as a liner at work when I want to sneak some 'makeup artist' into my 'corporate' look.


As an extra she threw in Clinique Quick Eyes cream shadow in Lucky Penny, which I used as a base underneath the liner.  No creasing, easy to blend, and a pretty colour.  I scored!!


What do you think?  Pretty?  Or disco?

No comments: