Monday, February 15, 2010

What is Counter Obsession?



When you walk into the makeup section of a department store and know the layout off by heart...
When you can spot a GWC at 50 paces...
When your hand looks like a rainbow and there's no room left to swatch...

... you've got Counter Obsession!!  :)

I'm Hannah, and a makeup artist from Brisbane.  I'm also a product junkie.  This addiction is not limited to cosmetics - throw in hair, accessories, shoes and bags, and you have a better picture!  For some reason I'm drawn to the stylish and fabulous, but I always imagine those things on *other* people.  But I'm on a journey of style self-discovery, and I want to share with you what I find.

I have no allegiance to any brands, price points or preconceptions.  Let's throw all that out the window.  And have some fun in the process!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

No comments: